- Bi-amplified 2-way line array
- 4 x 165mm (6.5 inch) custom woofers with 38mm (1.5 inch) coil
- Neodymium B&C compression HF driver with 36mm (1.4 inch) throat and 64mm (2.5 inch) coil
- Large format FBT waveguide with 100 degree H x 25 degree V dispersion
- Frequency response from 65Hz to 20KHz
- Class-D 600Wrms for LF and 300Wrms for HF amplifiers with switch mode power supply
- DSP processor with 8 equalisation presets
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, filter-HP, ground-lift
- Neutrik PowerCON IN and LINK power connectors
- Cabinet in 12mm (0.5 inch) birch plywood with scratch-resistant varnish, two side handles, rubber inserts for protection and upper and lower anti-slip
- 4 lateral inserts, two upper and two lower points designed to accept quick release pins or M10 screws, two rear M6 suspension points. New hardware for flying installations, for ground setups, and the possibility of coupling two or more CLA 406.2A / CLA 206A with an angle of 0 degree-20 degree in 5 degree steps vertically, all with optional quick release pins for touring.
- 35mm stand socket
- Top side inclined by 10 degree to have maximum flexibility of use in combination with other CLA 406.2A or CLA 206A in order to adapt the vertical dispersion angle of the system to the listening area.
- The system can be used both in point source systems with the CLA 118SA sub and in vertical clusters, with the CLA 206A down-fill
Configuration:2 WayFrequency response:65Hz – 20kHzLow frequency woofer:6x 4″ with 1″ VCHigh frequency driver:1x 1.4″ with 2.5″ VCMaximum SPL cont/peak:133 dBDispersion:100 x 25Input impedance:22kOhmCrossover frequency:1.2kHzInput connector:XLR with Link OutNet Dimension (WxHxD):190 x 1235 x 290mmNet Weight:27kgTransport Dimension (WxHxD):290 x 1235 x 390mmTransport Weight:32kgAC Power requirements:640VABuilt-in amplifier LF/HF:900w (600w LF + 300w HF)Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF:1800w (1200w LF + 600w HF)Power cord:5m PowerCon True