- 2 balanced XLR inputs and 6 matched impedance XLR outputs.
- 96kHz sampling rate with 24bit depth.
- 64 bit digital signal processing.
- 110dB dynamic range on inputs.
- 114dB dynamic range on outputs.
- Nominal input level at 0dBu.
- Maximum input level at 23dBu.
- Nominal output level at 0dBu.
- Maximum output level at 12dBu.
- Frequency range from 10Hz to 40kHz.
- Processing latency below 1ms.
- 16 character LCD display.
- 100 presets memory on hardware unit.
- 220v / 110v AC mains selector.
SAE LP26 Loudspeaker Processor
- The LP26 loudspeaker processor from SAE Audio is a 2-in 6-out processing platform offering an advanced functionality and increased flexibility within the affordable processors segment.
- Featuring a fully configurable signal routing and output specific functions like crossover filtering, 10 band parametric equalizer, signal delay and level limiter,
- The LP26 is much more than a simple crossover system.
- Together with the included Windows user interface software for unit configuration and real-time monitoring,
- The LP26 is the most useful device to improve the sounding performance of any small or mid sized application.
- Designed In Germany.
There are no reviews yet.