- Class D power modules.
- Built-in DSP with front panel control and Windows remote user interface software.
- SAE Audio next generation Aluminum Body design.
- SMPS power supply.
- LCD amplifier status display.
- XLR input and signal link connectors.
- SpeakON NL4 and binding post output connectors.
- Channel independent protection and clip warning indicators on the front panel.
- Channel independent power and -3dB / -6dB / -10dB / -20dB / signal presence indicators on the front panel.
- Ultra-lightweight weight design.
- Fantastic sounding amplifiers with great specs
- Power Factor Correction is one of the main improvements made in the new Duo series. It allows a more efficient current draw from the main circuit, translating to higher out put power with lower power consumption.
Featuring a high-end, on-board DSP. The new Duo series offers an advanced, onboard DSP to fully tune system response. A feature rarely found in affordable power amplifiers in this range.
There are no reviews yet.