- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Speaker Output 50 Watts Per Channel @ 8ohms, 70 watts @ 4 ohms
- Audio Outputs: Analog Stereo RCA, Digital Optical, RCA Subwoofer Out (Analog Output configurable via software as fixed or variable)
- Line Audio Output 2V rms
- Audio Inputs 3.5mm Analog Stereo Audio, Digital Optical, USB2.0 Media Playback
- Communication Ports Ethernet RJ45 10/100 BaseT
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, dual band
- Bluetooth Audio Support Yes
- Subwoofer Out Low Frequency Filter: 80Hz
- Trigger Output 12vDC @100mA
- Music File Formats MP3 (CBR, VBR), WAV (8, 16-bit), OGG Vorbis, FLAC (8, 16-bit), AAC, AAC+ (supports up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- Power Requirements 12VDC, 200 watts
- Product Dimensions 8.25”W x 7”D x 1.75”H (21cm W x 17.8cm D x 4.5cm H)
- Product Weight: 1.5 lb (0.68 kg)
Russound MBX-AMP Wi-Fi Streaming Zone Amplifier
The MBX-AMP Wi-Fi Streaming Zone Amplifier is designed to offer a simple-to-install and simple-to-configure streaming media solution to add high quality streaming audio anywhere in the home. Additionally, the advanced TV integration features enable the MBX-AMP to share speakers between your TV and your audio system easily without having to use any additional hardware or control system. Just use the included Infrared Sensor and quickly teach the MBX-AMP your remote control’s volume and mute commands. It’s that easy.
The MBX-AMP allows for expansion to up to 32 streaming rooms of audio in a single installation with any combination of other MBX-Series® streaming products from Russound.
In addition to offering streaming audio from popular internet sources, the MBX-AMP also offers streaming of local UPnP™ compliant audio.
In addition, a built-in USB port allows users to connect an external flash drive or an externally-powered USB hard drive for use as additional music sources
There are no reviews yet.