The CLA 118SA is a subwoofer in birch plywood with a 460mm woofer from B&C in a bass reflex port with an extensive laminar airflow, minimizing turbulence and power compression. The Class-D, switching power amplifier module is constructed in die-cast aluminum with natural convection, and is rated at 1200W. Onboard DSP also offers functions such as filtering, equalization and protection.
The CLA118Sa is also modular and can be stacked thanks to special milling, increasing the SPL and raising the base of CLA406A.
- Active subwoofer in bass-reflex design
- 460mm (18”) B&C high excursion woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 33Hz to 100Hz
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with swittching mode power supply
- Processor DSP with 8 presets, cardioid configuration, delay
- Control Panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, delay, phase 0 ° -180 °, ground-lift
- Neutrik powerCON True1 power IN and LINK connectors
- 15mm (5/8”) birch plywood with scratch-resistant coating Stackable
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two diecast aluminium carrying handles with rubber inserts
- Optional 4 swivel-mount casters 80mm (3.15”) on request
- Suitable for low frequency extension and reinforcement of the CLA406A array, especially for live performance
Configuration:SubwooferFrequency response:33Hz – 120HzLow frequency woofer:18″ (3″ VC)Maximum SPL cont/peak:134 / 138 dB SPLDispersion:OmnidirectionalInput impedance:22kOhmInput connector:XLR with Link OutNet Dimension (WxHxD):550 x 550 x 660mmNet Weight:40kgTransport Dimension (WxHxD):700 x 700 x 800mmTransport Weight:
50kgAC Power requirements:640VABuilt-in amplifier LF/HF:1200wBuilt-in amplifier peak LF/HF:2400wPower cord:5m PowerCon True
There are no reviews yet.