- PROCESSED CARDIOID-FLYABLE ACTIVE SUBWOOFER
- 1200W RMS – 139dB SPL
Configuration:BandpassFrequency response:33Hz to 100HzLow frequency woofer:18Maximum SPL cont/peak:135dB/139dB Half-space SPLDispersion:OmnidirectionalInput impedance:22 KohmCrossover frequency:Preset dependantInput connector:XLR with LoopNet Dimension (WxHxD):652 x 500 x 750 mm / 25.66 x 19.68 x 29.52 inNet Weight:
67kg / 147.70 lbTransport Dimension (WxHxD):700 x 650 x 800 mm / 27.55 x 25.59 x 31.49 inTransport Weight:77 kg / 169.75 lbAC Power requirements:640VABuilt-in amplifier LF/HF:1200W RMSBuilt-in amplifier peak LF/HF:2400WPower cord:5m / 16.4ft – Powercon True1
FBT MUSE 118FSA/FSCA
- The Muse 118FSA/FSCA is a B&C loaded 18″ true reversible flyable Active subwoofer.
- Built in amplifier of 1200Wrms / 8ohm 139dB SPL Black Finish
- Compact Hybrid band pass cardioid-arrayable subwoofer.
- Hybrid configuration permit to obtain extension and speed of vented with high SPL and acoustic filtering of band pass
- Suspension hardware fully compatible with MUSE210La allowing the enclosure to be suspended front or rear-firing for easy cardioid configurations.
- Subwoofer can be suspended facing forward or rearward and user-configurable with capability of front or rear mounting the grille and amp module for aesthetic uniformity in cardioid configuration
- Very large area laminar-flow port to ensure no power compression and very low port turbulence
- For cardioid configurations with one SUB rear-firing and two sub front-firing, more than 15db SPL rejection can be obtained behind the array
- 18″ (460mm) custom B&C neodymium magnet high excursion woofer with 3″(75mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response from 33Hz to 100Hz
- Class D amplifier delivering 1200WRMS
- 135dB / 139dB SPL
- Switch mode power supply