- 16channel compact mixing system
- Intuitive mixer with 16 input channels (12 Mic/Line + 4 Mic/Stereo-Line)
- 2 High-Quality editable effects, 100 factory and 20 user presets
- Professional 4×4 24-bit / 96 kHz USB interface with MIDI
- 11 band stereo graphic equalizer
- Optional robust cover-lid with integrated handle
- The Compact Mixing System from leicozic has seized pole position in this segment of the market by virtue of the quality of its sound, components and features. By integrating a high-quality mixer, two digital effects processors of studio grade, a graphic equalizer and also a professional digital interface to PC or Mac, the CMS mixers represent the ideal solution for a large number of demanding applications in the audio sector.
- The mixing section starts with 16 lowest noise, discrete microphone preamps. 6 auxiliary busses, two of them switchable pre/post fader, allow high flexibility for monitoring. The two effects processors offer 100 factory presets, including the already legendary PowerMate-reverbs. A TAP key allows precise setting of delay times. Further, each preset can be edited and stored to 20 User memories.
- The built in uncompromising USB audio interface shares 4 playback and 4 recording channels simultaneously with a PC or Mac, following studio standard 24-bit / 96 kHz. An additional MIDI interface allows integration of instruments, such as keyboards. A license for Steinbergs Cubase software is part of the package.
- The 11 band stereo graphic equalizer can be routed flexible to master or monitor channels.
- All faders are dust protected and not least the balanced XLR outputs for master and monitor underline the professional approach.
- Made In china
There are no reviews yet.